Providing solutions beyond hospital walls for over 20 years.
Vizient Non-acute is unmatched in depth and breadth for non-acute supply chain management solutions for outpatient, postacute, ambulatory and extended care. With a dedicated staff of non-acute specialists, Vizient’s non-acute team does the heavy lifting to take your organization from strategy to opportunity identification to tactical execution.
Why Vizient Non-acute?
Vizient Non-acute Solutions brings greater visibility to your supply chain and helps your health system:
- Develop strategies that align with your supply chain goals
- Address key challenges to maximize scale
- Decrease non-acute supply chain costs and variability
- Implement customized solutions that increase visibility, control and efficiency
Is the clinic becoming the hospital? National health care trends and market data suggest so: Patient care offered in non-acute, or outpatient, facilities will grow by 8 percent in the next five years, while inpatient care is projected to decline by 3 percent over the same period of time.* This means operational and supply chain executives must proactively manage their non-acute costs with the same level of rigor as their large, acute-care facilities.
Vizient offers an easy, comprehensive way to fully assess your non-acute supply chain continuum, manage your non-acute supply chain spend, standardize purchasing and implement the most effective savings opportunities for your organization.
Members who use our non-acute solutions realize savings across the continuum of care. Our solutions include:
- Contract implementation
- Savings programs
- Management tools
- Business reviews and reports
- Data and analytics
Vizient helps non-acute care facilities achieve their supply cost management objectives by identifying their needs and addressing those needs through a portfolio of cost-effective, clinically appropriate products.
* Sources: Impact of Change® v16.0; HCUP National Inpatient Sample (NIS). Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). 2013. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD; OptumInsight, 2014; The following 2014 CMS Limited Data Sets (LDS): Carrier, Denominator, Home Health Agency, Hospice, Outpatient, Skilled Nursing Facility; The Nielsen Company, LLC, 2016; Sg2 Analysis, 2016.