Working at Vizient means making a difference in today’s dynamic health care industry, every day. Our mission is to connect health care organizations and providers with the knowledge, solutions and expertise that enable them to accelerate their clinical and operational performance.
Vizient is based in Dallas and has offices in 20 metropolitan areas across the United States. We have 3,100 employees with a breadth of expertise, experience and compassion, who are eager to develop and implement solutions that advance health care for the greater good.
Comprehensive benefits plan
At Vizient®, we understand benefits are an important factor to consider when making a job change – that’s why we make our benefits effective on your first day. That means no waiting period.
Our benefits packages provide flexible, customized coverage to serve our employees’ diverse needs. Our benefits include:
- Your choice of a high-deductible health plan
- Dental and vision coverage
- Access to a health savings account with company contribution
- Access to flexible spending accounts
- Commuter transit and parking accounts (where applicable)
- A generous paid time off (PTO) policy
- Nine paid holidays
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match up to 5 percent
- A tuition assistance program
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term illness and long-term disability coverage
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, hotels and much more
A commitment to community service
We are experts who care about our employees, members, suppliers and our communities. To put this care into practice, we give employees several avenues to use their time and talents to improve the communities where we work, live and serve.
Paid volunteer days off
All full-time employees receive five days of paid time off to volunteer through the Assisting Communities Together (ACT) program. This time off is in addition to PTO. In 2017, our employees recorded nearly 20,000 hours of volunteer time.
In addition to giving our employees paid time off to volunteer, Vizient will make a charitable donation of $15 an hour for each hour of employee volunteer time that is taken (up to 40 hours per year, for a total of $600 per employee per year).
Helping Hand Fund
Vizient has several avenues for corporate giving, one of which is the Helping Hand Fund. This fund provides financial assistance to employees and eligible dependents who encounter unavoidable emergency circumstances.
International service projects
We provide opportunities through partner agencies for employees to volunteer not only locally but through international service trips. Past trips include Project Perfect World in Ecuador, Potter’s House in Guatemala, Heart for Africa in South Africa and Mully Children’s Family in Kenya.
Our family of companies
Our national strength and local presence enable us to build trusting relationships with member organizations based on our knowledge of their particular market and strategy. Our family of companies includes these subsidiary operations:
- Provista – a supply chain company serving the non-acute care market and business sectors
- aptitude – the industry’s first online direct contracting market
- Apexus – prime vendor for the 340B drug pricing program
- Sg2 – providing a unique blend of analytics, advisory and education to help health care systems with market and enterprise growth strategies
Every day we operate from a strong set of values that drive both the performance of our enterprise and the exceptional experience we want to provide – for members and each other. At the core, Vizient employees are:
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve success
- Adaptive: We anticipate and embrace change
- Resourceful: We bring together the right expertise at the right time to achieve the right result
See our Playbook for more details.
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Vizient is committed to being a good corporate citizen and working for the greater good. We meet the highest standards of ethical conduct and fiscal responsibility. We are committed to environmentally sound practices and giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We care about the health and safety of our employees, and we foster inclusion and diversity in the workplace.
Join our team. Find open positions at Vizient.