Working at Vizient means making a difference in today’s dynamic health care industry, every day. Our mission is to connect health care organizations and providers with the knowledge, solutions and expertise that enable them to accelerate their clinical and operational performance.
Vizient is based in Dallas and has offices in 20 metropolitan areas across the United States. We have 3,100 employees with a breadth of expertise, experience and compassion, who are eager to develop and implement solutions that advance health care for the greater good.
Our national strength and local presence enable us to build trusting relationships with member organizations based on our knowledge of their particular market and strategy. We work with hospital executives, physicians, nurses and service line leaders to implement solutions that promote exceptional, cost-effective care and help improve people’s lives.
Our family of companies includes these subsidiary operations:
- Provista – a supply chain company serving the non-acute care market and business sectors
- aptitude – the industry’s first online direct contracting market
- Apexus – prime vendor for the 340B drug pricing program
- Sg2 – providing a unique blend of analytics, advisory and education to help health care systems with market and enterprise growth strategies
Company values that drive an exceptional experience
Every day we operate from a strong set of values that drive both the performance of our enterprise and the exceptional experience we want to provide – for members and each other. At the core, Vizient employees are:
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve success
- Adaptive: We anticipate and embrace change
- Resourceful: We bring together the right expertise at the right time to achieve the right result
See our Playbook for more details.
Comprehensive benefits to meet your needs
We offer a benefits package that provides flexible, customized coverage to serve our employees' diverse needs. Our benefits include:
- Incentive program rewarding individual and company performance
- Comprehensive medical with Health Savings Account
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous paid time off, including paid parental leave
- Adoption reimbursement
- Tuition assistance
- Fitness options and more
Career development to maximize personal performance
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Workplace culture that reflects commitment to the greater good
Vizient is committed to being a good corporate citizen and working for the greater good. We meet the highest standards of ethical conduct and fiscal responsibility. We are committed to environmentally sound practices and giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We care about the health and safety of our employees, and we foster inclusion and diversity in the workplace. And finally, we recognize employees for living our values and delivering results that enhance our organization’s performance and, ultimately, ensure the success of our members.
We invite you to explore opportunities with the Vizient team.