Equity is the pathway to true inclusion
Equity levels the playing field – addressing barriers and disadvantages to ensure all employees and applicants are treated fairly without bias and have what they need to succeed.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All employees and applicants have access to reasonable accommodations for varying physical, mental or emotional abilities as well as religious or language considerations to ensure they have the support they need to perform the essential functions of their role.
Comprehensive benefits plan
At Vizient®, we understand benefits are an important factor to consider when making a job change – that’s why we make our benefits effective on your first day. That means no waiting period.
Our benefits packages provide flexible, customized coverage to serve our employees’ diverse needs. Our benefits include:
- Five weeks (25 days) of PTO
- Nine paid company holidays and one floating holiday (to celebrate a religious, cultural, state or national day of significance that is not part of our company holiday schedule).
- Four weeks to work from anywhere in the U.S.
Health and wellness
- High-deductible health plans
- Dental and vision coverage
- Health savings account with company contribution
- Flexible spending accounts
- Headspace wellness app
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match up to 5 percent
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term illness and long-term disability coverage
- Tuition assistance program
- Commuter transit and parking accounts (where applicable)
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, hotels and much more