Supply Assurance: building a reliable, cost-effective supply chain
Managing your costs has never been more important. One of your biggest cost drivers, your supply chain, must be reliable and cost effective for you to be successful. That’s been hard the past few years with market disruptions and unstable pricing.
You need dependability, and Vizient can deliver it. With Vizient Assurance, providers can be confident that you’ll have the supplies you need, when you need them, to provide the best care possible. We’ll also ensure you get the most value from every dollar you spend, despite today’s ever-changing conditions. That’s our commitment to you. Learn more about our interrelated Assurance strategies.
Stay current on market changes, understand supply access and cost impacts with these supply chain assurance resources and information. Do you need supply chain support? Contact us.
Supply chain resources
- Additional Payments for Domestically Produced NIOSH N95 Respirators – Biweekly reimbursements for the cost difference between domestically produced N95 respiratory masks and others have begun; ensure your facility reimbursement experts are submitting the required documents for biweekly payments.
- Supply update executive summary (Sept 2023) – a monthly summary of all supply chain disruptors including current market challenges, category-specific product updates and recovering markets.
- Food for Thought: Supply Chain (Sept 2023) – Supply Chain Update is a supplement to the Vizient Food Program communication tool, Food For Thought. Our goal is to keep you abreast of time sensitive market and industry news.
- Facilities & Construction market insights Q2 2023 – Facilities and construction quarterly market insights include price and raw material trends, current product lead times and best practices.
Price Assurance Resources
- Price Assurance FAQ - Learn how working together with suppliers, members and supply analytic insights, we help ensure value is accessible, regardless of market dynamics.
- Budget Impact Projections report - Included in this semiannual report are Vizient's price change projections on medical supplies, equipment and purchased services. In addition, it contains detailed trends and forecasts on more than 30 raw materials and indexes.
- Material manufacturing briefs - As a complement to the Budget Impact Projections report, Vizient brings together market news and expert insights in Manufacturing Insights Briefs. These timely documents inform you about raw materials and other factors and conditions that are currently affecting the supply chain.
Supply chain programs
Vizient delivers unmatched savings and value through the industry’s most comprehensive supply chain programs. Learn how Vizient has you covered through the additional inventory of essential products, diversifying your supply chain through domestically manufactured products and more.
Contract coverage updates
Contract coverage updates provide a summary of changing contract coverage with information to help mitigate the changes including programmatic impact and cross-reference support.
Latest news and updates affecting the supply chain
The Source of Truth: A Pharmacy Buyer’s Drug Shortage List
Drug shortages and their management have become a major focus of pharmacy staff within hospitals and health systems, which is why maintaining an institution-specific drug shortage list may be critical.
A monthly summary of all supply chain disruptors including current market challenges, category-specific product updates and recovering markets.
How we can help improve your access to essential medications and critical supplies
Supply assurance weekly digest
Want to continue receiving weekly supply assurance updates? Update your preferences in our Subscription Manager by selecting Supply Assurance Weekly Digest.
Improving care with additional essential product access
Novaplus Enhanced Supply delivers access to additional inventory of essential medications and products. Our awarded suppliers produce additional supply to mitigate supply chain risk.
Connecting industry leaders to end drug shortages
The End Drug Shortage Alliance is a collaboration of select health systems, leaders in supply chain and other industry stakeholders dedicated to solving pharmaceutical supply challenges.