Moving health care forward together
Our aggregation groups are shared business ventures that accelerate return on investment (ROI) through the power of scale. We enable members to drive value together through shared ownership models that move health care forward. Together, members share and apply proven methods to form, manage and sustain groups, helping them maximize benefits and avoid common pitfalls.
Vizient pioneered the supply network concept as a way to deliver greater contract value to like-minded members. Today, Vizient has taken the supply network concept to the next level.
Through Vizient Aggregation Solutions, health systems can expand beyond traditional group purchase organization (GPO) services and connect with like-minded members to achieve their strategic goals, from cutting costs to improving patient care.
Member aggregation groups focus on topics such as reducing supply chain spend, physician and clinician alignment, increasing health system efficiencies and collaboration on best practice solutions leading to improved patient outcomes.
Benefits of networks that drive value
- Achieve greater savings and operational efficiencies through scale
- Collaborate with like-minded members to share best practices
- Address problems spanning the entire business
Articles and thought leadership
- Explore How Aggregation Groups Help Healthcare Providers Drive Down Cost and Improve Delivery Care
- Comprehensive Analysis by Former FTC Chair Affirms that Healthcare Group Purchasing Organizations Reduce Costs and are Procompetitive
- Navigating the Value Streams in Member Aggregation Groups
- The Art and Science of Aggregate Group Matchmaking
- Understanding Purchasing Coalitions and Current Trends
Vizient Aggregation Groups – Nationally
Find the right aggregation group:
Captis (overview, profile)
Cooperative Services of Florida (profile)
Excelerate Strategic Health Sourcing, LLC (profile)
Independent Hospital Network (profile)
Mid-America Service Solutions CSC, LLC (profile)
MNS Supply Chain Network, LLC (profile)
Northeast Purchasing Coalition (profile)
Partners Cooperative, Inc. (profile)
Southeast Collaborative (profile)
Southern Strategic Sourcing Partners, LLC (profile)
Vanderbilt Collaborative (profile)
West Coast Purchasing Coalition (profile)
Joint venture: Excelerate Strategic Health Sourcing
Our members are finding that offering cost-effective, high-quality care is a goal that is best met together, not alone. Excelerate is a provider-led, physician-engaged sourcing model that uses evidence-based clinical outcomes to facilitate product decisions. Excelerate is a joint venture between Cleveland Clinic, Vizient and OhioHealth that delivers significant and sustainable savings to health care organizations sharing this goal.
Connect with us to learn more about Aggregation Solutions.