Supply chain solutions for outpatient, postacute, ambulatory and extended care
With more than 20 years of experience, Vizient™ identifies, implements and tailors supply chain solutions for nonacute care facilities. Our sourcing and contracting solutions deliver quantifiable savings while our customized solutions enable spend visibility across your continuum of care.
Benefits of our solution:
- Established experience enhanced by member best practices
- Unmatched level of service by dedicated nonacute experts
- Solutions shaped to meet the unique needs of nonacute care providers
- Learn more about Vizient’s nonacute solutions
Vizient Nonacute is a program designed to meet the unique supply chain needs of nonacute care providers.
This program is aligned to Vizient members that own, manage or have a formal agreement with nonacute healthcare providers.
It consists of:
- A tailored approach to engagement, from strategy development to tactical execution
- Sourcing and contracting solutions that drive quantifiable savings, support control of spend and enable overall supply chain performance improvement
- Speed to value and superior savings from top suppliers and distributors
Comprehensive nonacute solutions
Is the clinic becoming the hospital? National health care trends and market data suggest so: Patient care offered in nonacute, or outpatient, facilities will grow by 8 percent in the next five years, while inpatient care is projected to decline by 3 percent over the same period of time.* This means operational and supply chain executives must proactively manage their nonacute costs with the same level of rigor as their large, acute-care facilities.
Vizient offers an easy, comprehensive way to fully assess your nonacute supply chain continuum, manage your nonacute supply chain spend, standardize purchasing and implement the most effective savings opportunities for your organization.
Members who use our nonacute solutions realize savings across the continuum of care. Our solutions include:
- Contract implementation
- Savings programs
- Management tools
- Business reviews and reports
- Data and analytics
To contact a Vizient nonacute representative in your area, call (800) 842-5146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sources: Impact of Change® v16.0; HCUP National Inpatient Sample (NIS). Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). 2013. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD; OptumInsight, 2014; The following 2014 CMS Limited Data Sets (LDS): Carrier, Denominator, Home Health Agency, Hospice, Outpatient, Skilled Nursing Facility; The Nielsen Company, LLC, 2016; Sg2 Analysis, 2016.
Connect with us to learn how to gain control of your outpatient facility purchasing costs.