Vizient uses data-driven insights to help members achieve impressive cost efficiencies, performance gains, and clinical improvements in their pharmacy operations. Help your pharmacy provide a greater impact across the organization — from staffing and workflow to supply chain management. We provide expertise and performance improvement across a variety of areas including:
340B Program consulting:
We provide start-up and implementation support as well as assessment and auditing of existing programs to assure compliance and optimize the value of participation.
Specialty pharmacy consulting:
We support customized business plan development and implementation for a fully integrated, patient focused, specialty pharmacy medication management solution.
Medication Utilization and Formulary Management:
We help implement leading strategies to achieve cost-effective and safe use of medications and optimize drug-use policy and clinical intervention protocols, reduce drug expenses and achieve best practices.
Leverage our expertise
- Strengthen your supply chain: Improve inventory accuracy and timing, and the quality of wholesaler agreements.
- Take control of procurement: Optimize contract terms, streamline purchasing, and get substantially discounted drug pricing.
- Drive financial performance: Introduce standardization, benchmarking, better cash flow and cost savings.
- Improve patient satisfaction: Deliver more positive interactions and improved clinical outcomes.
- Align with organizational goals: Strengthen drug use policies, safety protocols and compliance efforts
How Providence accelerated its pharmacy management performance
By aligning pharmacy operations across its 53 inpatient and outpatient facilities, the health system saved $8.5 million on drug spend between February and August 2020.Read the case study
Protect your pharmacy from cyber intrusions
Learn about steps you can take to prepare your pharmacy for downtime when cyber intrusions occur.
- Sample CEFEPIME
- Sample master formulation log
- Sample One day medication administration
- Cyber toolkit
- Blog: 5 things to Protect your Health System Pharmacy from Cyber Intrusions
- Blog: You’ve Been Hit: How a Downtime Plan for Your Health System Pharmacy Can Support Continuity of Care While Offline
- Pharmacy Advisory: Downtime from disasters
Connect with us for more pharmacy consulting assistance.