What’s pneu with pneumococcal vaccines?
John Schoen, Senior Clinical Manager of Drug Information, at Vizient, shares his insights on the history and current state of pneumococcal vaccines within the practitioner community.
Resources and useful links
- Federal Response to COVID-19: Monoclonal Antibody Playbook
- CDC Data Tracker Weekly Review
- CDC Guidance: COVID Vaccines for Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised People
- Blog: Third dose or booster? Depends on vaccine versions or variants
- Podcast: Variants and Vaccines: Understanding the Nuances of COVID-19 to Help Strategize Against It
Vaccine news and insights
Refer to the latest Pharmacy Market Outlook to learn about current pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trials, routine vaccination trends during the pandemic and forecasts, the pneumococcal vaccine pipeline and more. Gain expert insights to guide your 2022 planning.Access the report
Connect with us to learn more and to help you prepare for COVID-19 vaccines.