Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) play a pivotal role in enabling healthcare organizations to not only survive but thrive in the current environment. Learn how to build an engaged and resilient APP workforce in this data brief, featuring findings from Clinical Team Insights.
The right people, the right process, the right care
APPs are an integral part of the clinical team and these roles will continue to grow and expand. Health care organizations benefit from supporting APPs and physicians to work at the top of their scope of practice allowing patients to receive effective and efficient care which is essential to meeting today’s value-based health care demands.
A data-driven approach
Identify opportunities for improvement within your organizational structure and operations. Improving the utilization of your workforce and streamlining processes enables you to succeed in the current value-based care landscape. In addition, peer-to-peer resources and networking opportunities provide meaningful solutions to optimize the clinical team and its care delivery model.
Intelligence and resources to optimize your workforce
Clinical Team Insights is a solution designed to help you optimize your workforce, drive operational efficiency, and design and deploy care team strategies. Developed from and continuing the work of the Vizient Center for Advancing Provider Practices (CAP2™), Clinical Team Insights takes a holistic approach to care team development by helping members eliminate silos and create a more inclusive culture, resulting in improved clinician engagement and satisfaction.
- Gap analysis and annual assessments produce a customized scorecard with comparative benchmarks for nine key domains
- Identify workforce strategies and opportunities for improvement within this rich dataset.
Resources and tools
- Thought leadership and industryvresources provide tailored recommendations to help you improve based on your identified opportunities.
- Peer-to-peer resources identify leading workforce strategies from high performing organizations across the country.
- Community group page to facilitate real-time interaction with peers
- Improvement workgroups bring like-minded organizations together to collaborate on sustainable solutions
- Annual Clinical Workforce Conference focuses on the trending topics most relevant to clinical workforce optimization
View the presentations from this year covering clinical workforce challenges and how organizations are preserving with innovating approaches. Conversations focused on issues affecting clinicians, shared leading practices and discussions on the path forward for clinical teams to adapt and thrive as the new normal continues to evolve.
Additional solutions to support your clinical workforce
This yearlong, highly customizable program helps new nurses make a smooth transition from academia to clinical practice.
Our health care onboarding solution is designed to create a consistent, evidence-based experience that will drive retention, strategic alignment, engagement, safety and well-being.
Optimize your clinical workforce.