Cleaner data, faster decision-making
- Gain control over supply spend
- Ensure data completeness and accuracy
- Measure performance within each of these areas
Managing disparate data sets is a major pain point for supply chain professionals. Vizient DataLYNX resolves this problem by standardizing data from across a health care organization, supplying this information for cost-reduction initiatives and providing the actionable analytics necessary to make informed decisions quickly.
Vizient DataLYNX allows users to:
- See total item spend and negotiate for optimal contract value
- Compare data health to other member organizations for meaningful value analysis discussions with physicians and hospital staff
- Standardize and complete supply chain data to ensure downstream departments and systems operate at peak efficiency
- Maximize revenue by assigning up-to-date Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes within an item master file
To request your organization’s data health scorecard, for more information or to schedule a free demonstration, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 842-5146.
Already a member? Access the application.
The combined effects of health care reform, increasing mergers and acquisitions and intense cost pressures are challenging the viability of independent, community hospitals. The 21 member hospitals of the Independent Hospital Network Sourcing Group selected Vizient DataLYNX to respond to these shifting market dynamics.
Connect with us to learn how we can help drive your health care improvement opportunities.