Information is vital in any health care system. But once you capture the data, how do you translate those facts into helpful insights? And how do you transform that knowledge into real value for patients and your organization?
Vizient can help. Our Analyst Certificate Program (ACP) teaches you how to more effectively leverage data and analytics to improve health care services.
The ACP is a comprehensive eight-week program — an on-site “boot camp” followed by seven weekly webinars — that explores health care data and analytics so you can better support hospital and physician quality, supply chain, financial planning, safety and operational activities.
We offer a variety of ways to learn and provide direct access to expert mentors and facilitators in crucial subject areas.
ACP boot camp and weekly webinars
- Kick off the session with three half-day virtual sessions to get you started
- Work with your mentor to refine your project scope and participate in weekly discussions to monitor your progress
- Collaborate with other member organizations in an exclusive environment
- To ensure a rich learning experience, class size is limited per session
- Participants are chosen by a selection committee from all applications submitted by the due date
- Fee of $1,750 discounted in 2020 by 20% includes all program materials
For more information or to apply for the next session of the ACP, contact Angie Rackler at Angie.Rackler@vizientinc.com.