Vizient Safe and Reliable Healthcare components
- High reliability consulting and training, including management systems implementation, designed to advance key principles and system concepts among healthcare leaders and the workforce at large.
- Academy training offering professional development and leadership immersion programs that go beyond basic instruction to focus on how each participant can immediately apply high reliability principles in practice.
- SCORE™, an integrated culture survey measuring safety, resiliency, burnout and employee/physician engagement on three levels – organization, department and individual – that includes one million data points and is the largest repository of burnout data. It is statistically validated, a Tier-1 Leapfrog survey and satisfies Magnet requirements.
- Learning and Engagement System (LENS™) (patent pending), a cloud-based visual management platform that provides real-time communication within a care or service area, giving front-line healthcare workers voice, visibility and ownership into issues, documented resolution tracking and celebration of achievements.
SCORE™ and LENS™ are trademarks and exclusive products of Vizient.
- Valid culture survey/data (SCORE): highly published
- Ability to integrate culture data with clinical and operational outcome data
- Strength of management systems and deployment process
- Electronic visual management boards (LENS)
- Physician thought leaders
Gena Futral, Executive Principal
Allan Frankel, MD, Executive Principal
Michael Leonard, MD, Executive Principal
Vizient’s Safe and Reliable Healthcare is an integrated solution designed to partner with healthcare organizations on their journey to become high reliability organizations (HROs). Based on our Framework for High Reliability Healthcare, our solution includes expertise grounded in high-reliability principles, management systems, technology, and analytics. We leverage robust culture and employee engagement data along with our industry-leading repository of clinical and operational data, to generate unique insights into the correlation between culture and outcomes.
GSA MSA Schedule
Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
Order Level Material