Cutting edge technology
The Contract Labor Optimizer technology is available free as a part of the Vizient vendor-neutral Contract Labor Management program, providing a comprehensive health care staffing solution with a range of services to reduce cost and improve efficiency around clinical and nonclinical contingent labor.
Vizient Contract Labor Management with Optimizer helps you:
Vizient is the nation’s largest vendor-neutral management service (VMS) acting as a third party with staffing agency vendors on contracting and managing contract labor savings.
Our goal is to provide a safety net for achieving ideal staffing levels and provide members with leading practices for temporary labor usage at sustainable competitive rates and terms for our members.
Contract Labor Management
Our four program pillars — strategic sourcing, market management, dedicated staffing services, technology and analytics — work together to provide you with a vendor management solution that delivers.
- Best rates - We negotiate on your behalf on price, terms and service levels to drive the best sustainable rates for temporary, quality and protection - ensuring that staffing vendors compete for your business.
- Compliance - As your advocate, we ensure that vendors adhere to their contractual commitments to you.
- Savings - We deliver firm pricing and best sustainable market rates when compared with competitors and agency bill rates.
- 100% self funding - All-inclusive program with no out-of-pocket expenses for your organization – vendor-funded to support easy-to-use Optimizer technology.
- Fill rates - Our national presence and vendor relations drive efficiencies and significant savings while achieving your desired fill rates.
- Cutting edge technology - Contract Labor Optimizer is an easy-to-use technology available to help streamline and automate contract labor processes.
Contact us to schedule a demo of Contract Labor Optimizer and to learn more about how we can help you manage your contract labor.
Workforce Optimization harnesses data insights, expert consulting and advanced technology to help members more strategically balance staffing practices with the highest quality patient care at the most appropriate cost.
Connect with us to learn more about contract labor management.