Accelerate performance, improve together
Providers can only achieve preeminent performance and market sustainability by working together. Active engagement in Vizient Member Networks empowers participants to:
- Improve organizational performance and excel in three areas: growth strategy, care delivery excellence and expense management
- Address emerging opportunities and anticipate future disruption
- Expand reach and jump-start results based on peer learnings, data and insights
- Benefit from trusted, long-term relationships with peers and industry influencers
Our networks by the numbers
continuing education hours claimed
Collaborate to solve challenges
Healthcare executives connect with peers and subject matter experts through c-level networks to improve performance with Vizient’s data-driven thought leadership, leading practice sharing, problem solving and member roundtables. A member advisory committee informs each network to ensure focus on your most pressing needs. Healthcare executives engage with their peers typically during two in-person meetings and two virtual meetings as well as a digital community for posting inquiries and accessing resources.
Our NetworksWe have more than 40 years of experience facilitating networking. View our full list of networks.
- Chief Executive Officers and Presidents
- Community-based Independent Health System
- Large IDN CEOs
- Academic Medical Centers
- New England
- Southern States
- Upper Midwest
- West Coast
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- Chief Medical Executives
- Chief Nurse Executives
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Pharmacy Officers
- Chief Quality Executives
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Supply Chain Executives
Improving valuable collaboration, information exchange among 50,000+ leaders
Plan your engagement in your Vizient Community Group.
Vizient members have exclusive access to additional tools and resources and the Vizient Community Groups.
Connect with your peers and begin your collaborative performance improvement experience.