A part of Novaplus®, the industry’s longest-running private label program, the Novaplus Enhanced Supply Program delivers additional inventory of essential medications and products, including personal protective equipment (PPE), that are critical to your clinicians' ability to provide immediate and high-quality patient care.
Under the program, suppliers provide additional inventory of essential products to mitigate supply disruptions and demand surge. This innovative contracting model helps providers and suppliers increase supply assurance through clearer data insights, diversified relationships, and visibility into logistical and other considerations that affect production – enabling greater stability between supply and demand.
Overview of the Novaplus Enhanced Supply program
The program supports our efforts to improve supply chain resiliency and end product shortages through supplier agreements characterized by:
- Transparency: greater insights into origin, production and inventory
- Accountability: strengthened requirements to enable health systems to offer seamless continuity of care through consistent supply
- Commitment to supply: increased predictability of demand to support additional production that is warehoused in the U.S.
Consistent access to essential medications
Gain access to additional inventory of essential medications that, if not available, could threaten a hospital’s ability to provide immediate and high quality patient care.
With Novaplus Enhanced Supply, contracted suppliers provide additional supply of both Novaplus private label and manufacturer-labeled products, supporting the needs of both inpatient and outpatient facilities. By purchasing essential medications through this program, health care facilities receive enhanced financial value and benefits built on the foundation of the industry’s longest-running private label program, without the need for new forms, fees or commitment.
The Novaplus Enhanced Supply Program ensures you'll have the supplies and medications that are necessary in times of need or other unforeseen disruption.
- Consistent supply: With additional months of inventory available, your hospital will be able to access essential products that are at risk of going in short supply.
- Continuous value: When you use Novaplus Enhanced Supply, you get the additional value and benefits offered by Novaplus, the industry’s longest-running private label program. These benefits include the most competitive pricing and additional value based on purchase volume through the Impact Novaplus Pharmaceutical Standardization Program.
For Program participants
Supply resiliency for essential medications
Get additional inventory for critical drugs that are necessary for providing immediate and high-quality patient care.Participant access
Novaplus Enhanced Supply product request process
Accessing essential medications is now easier with our NEW Vizient® Advanced Access Hub application. Place NES inventory requests when there is an urgent need and no other availability.
If you do not have access to the application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The pharmacy module within Savings Actualyzer enables pharmacy leaders to level prices, increase cash flow and confidently manage pricing across their entire system — down to the drug level.
Transform your pharmacy from a cost center to a central point of integrated care and a strategic contributor to your communities.
Vizient pharmacy experts have identified more than 251 essential medications that could present the greatest threats if not immediately available.
Learn more about the Novaplus Enhanced Supply Program.