- Care at Home Provides Value Beyond Cost Savings
- Will 2023 Be the Year That You Fully Embrace Value-Based Care?
- Value-based care is more compatible with fee-for-service models than you realize
- Look Beyond MSSP Policy Changes for Long-term Success in Value-Based Care
- MSSP Season Is Here! Should You Participate, and if You Participate, Are You Prepared for Downside Risk?
- ACO REACH Is Here! How Will It Impact Your Value-Based Care Strategy?
- ACO Reach
- Should Your Organization Participate in Medicare’s New Enhancing Oncology Model?
- Enhancing Oncology Model
Combine data analytics, clinical expertise and organizational governance to improve patient outcomes and reimbursement
Participation in value-based reimbursement models requires visibility into the performance measures driving patient care quality and outcomes. In addition, some teams may benefit from integrating case management into their clinical care teams and realigning physician governance structures to better support clinicians and frontline staff. The following resources can help Vizient members overcome barriers to enterprise success.
Direct to employer
Many large employers are turning to providers for relief from rising benefit costs and dissatisfaction with traditional services. Direct-to-employer offers the potential to disrupt the competition and sustain your commercial payer mix.
Securing a physician strategy that enables market-level execution is the most important competitive advantage for any healthcare organization.
Advance your organization’s growth and integrate care across the continuum with analytics-driven insight into local market trends, market position, growth opportunities and strategic priorities.
Connect with us to learn more about how we can help you succeed in value-based care.