Focusing on the provider practice and physician organization, to help build a patient focused organization
Academic and community physician and provider organizations face a unique set of challenges. A comprehensive solution that helps transform margins, innovate financial performance and maximize efficiency is the key to success.
More than a database, the CPSC, developed by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) and Vizient®, is a full-service solution that fosters continuous collaboration, and drives innovation in strategy design, operational efficiency and revenue enhancement.Visit the Clinical Practice Solutions Center
- Enhances management of clinical practice and revenue cycle performance
- Provides productivity data for insights into department, specialty and provider performance
- Academic and community benchmarking at the department, specialty, provider level and key analytic methodologies
- Drives innovation in the design and implementation of strategies, tactics and management tools
- Annual Medicare fee schedule impact analysis to quantify potential impact on bottom line
- Analyze patient access trends and provider efficiency
Innovate performance improvement
The Clinical Practice Solution Center (CPSC), developed by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) and Vizient®, provides AMC faculty practice plans with powerful analytics tools, peer collaboration and advisory services.
The CPSC has been trusted by AMCs for nearly two decades. We offer solutions in three key areas:
Our specialty-specific comparative benchmarking data for more than 140,000 physicians delivers invaluable insights to maximize clinical performance. Members can measure and manage clinical activity, monitor coding compliance, maximize charge capture, and track visit mix and optimize practice yield.
Revenue cycle performance
Manage clinical practice and revenue cycle performance with tools and analytics capabilities for an enhanced view of denials, collections, undercharges and revenue opportunities.
Peer networking and best practice sharing with more than 90 faculty practice organizations provides real-time information and relevant collaborative support. Many of these organizations participate in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ physician quality programs — presenting prime opportunities for collaborative information sharing to improve performance.
Connect with us to learn how we can help drive your health care improvement opportunities.