Effective support for the safety and well-being of your clinical workforce has never been more vital than it is right now. Learn about advancing your team’s culture, welcoming Generation Z, leading your staff to be active in their own well-being, and leading through COVID-19 and beyond.
The right people, the right process, the right care
APPs are an integral part of the clinical team and these roles will continue to grow and expand. Health care organizations benefit from supporting APPs and physicians to work at the top of their scope of practice allowing patients to receive effective and efficient care which is essential to meeting today’s value-based health care demands.
A data-driven approach
Identify opportunities for improvement within your organizational structure and operations. Improving the utilization of your workforce and streamlining processes enables you to succeed in the current value-based care landscape. In addition, peer-to-peer resources and networking opportunities provide meaningful solutions to optimize the clinical team and its care delivery model.
Intelligence and resources to optimize your workforce
Clinical Team Insights is a solution designed to help you optimize your workforce, drive operational efficiency, and design and deploy care team strategies. Developed from and continuing the work of the Vizient Center for Advancing Provider Practices (CAP2™), Clinical Team Insights takes a holistic approach to care team development by helping members eliminate silos and create a more inclusive culture, resulting in improved clinician engagement and satisfaction.
- Gap analysis and annual assessments produce a customized scorecard with comparative benchmarks for nine key domains
- Identify workforce strategies and opportunities for improvement within this rich dataset.
Resources and tools
- Thought leadership and industryvresources provide tailored recommendations to help you improve based on your identified opportunities.
- Peer-to-peer resources identify leading workforce strategies from high performing organizations across the country.
- Community group page to facilitate real-time interaction with peers
- Improvement workgroups bring like-minded organizations together to collaborate on sustainable solutions
- Annual Clinical Workforce Conference focuses on the trending topics most relevant to clinical workforce optimization
The Vizient Center for Advancing Provider Practices (CAP2™) was the first of its kind — a solution focused on optimizing APPs. The program helped organizations understand where and how APPs were being utilized, and identified practice variations. It also helped organizations develop APP leadership structures to provide professional development and representation for this rapidly growing group of professionals.
Additional solutions to support your clinical workforce
This yearlong, highly customizable program helps new nurses make a smooth transition from academia to clinical practice.
Our health care onboarding solution is designed to create a consistent, evidence-based experience that will drive retention, strategic alignment, engagement, safety and well-being.
Optimize your clinical workforce.