- Working with peers to solve important issues
- Focusing on a variety of domains from efficiency to patient safety
- Accessing resources to help your organization improve
How can our collaboratives help you?
Outcomes data demonstrate that organizations participating in health care collaboratives have better results and reduce patient harm at a greater rate than nonparticipants. Experiences of participating members include:
- A reduction in patient harm and readmissions, extending to lives saved
- Increased revenue by eliminating potential value-based purchasing penalties imposed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
From networking with peers and learning from work they’ve already completed to accessing resources from other projects within the program, the Vizient Performance Improvement Collaboratives and Benchmarking Studies program is sure to accelerate improvement at your organization.
Learning and leading in access to care: An overview of member collaboratives from the AAMC and Vizient
This 30-page white paper will help leaders of health systems and ambulatory clinics understand efforts the AAMC and Vizient have conducted to improve access to care.
Collaboration between members and experts
Comprehensive Pain Management Guide
Chronic pain and pain management continue to be drivers of health care needs for those who suffer in the U.S. With the decrease of opioids to treat pain and increased awareness of other pain management therapies, this report will guide clinicians in their work to implement a comprehensive approach to pain management as regulations evolve.
1. Gaskin DJ, Richard P. The economic costs of pain in the United States. J Pain. 2012;13(8):715-724.
In the U.S., chronic pain costs as much as $635 billion per year and affects almost one-third of the population.1
Lehigh Valley Health System improves mortality index
Connect with Vizient to help you solve health care’s biggest challenges