What has COVID-19 cost your pharmacy?
We are living in unprecedented times. Hospitals must quickly control costs and prioritize initiatives while dealing with the impact of the global pandemic.
The Vizient® Drug Price Forecast, the industry’s leading report on pharmaceutical trends, provides 18-month drug price projections and analytical insights, and discusses therapy developments and issues that impact health system pharmacies. Access this forecast to learn more about the impact of COVID-19 on the health care landscape, including:
- Current drug spend and price projections for the leading drugs used to manage COVID-19 patients
- Brand and generic drugs that top the charts in terms of price increases and total spend
- Impact on classes of trade and key therapeutic areas including acute care, specialty pharmacy, oncology, pediatrics and more
- Strategies for improving the supply of essential medications and controlling costs
- Recommended action steps to manage further disruption and plan for the future
"Our pharmacy relies on the pediatric price inflation rate in the Drug Price Forecast."
Casey Dugan, Pharm.D., MBA
VP, Pharmacy Services
Children's Hospital Colorado
Connect with us to learn how our pharmacy experts can help guide your recovery and future planning efforts