Why our accreditation consulting services?
Our multidisciplinary team of accreditation advisors have combined experience in law enforcement, worksite security, risk management, employee health, and clinical and patient safety. We can help you assess, build and maintain continuous patient safety and regulatory compliance. Our consulting services include:
Before the survey
- Mock survey
- Survey insight tools: including requirement for improvement report, survey (tracer) questions, and monthly newsletter with the latest information from accrediting and regulatory organizations
- Survey Management Program: on-site evaluation of current state with recommendations and training to create or strengthen member survey infrastructure.
- Member networking opportunities: office hours calls and Vizient community portal for peer collaboration and continuous learning
During the survey: focused issue resolution with strategy and coaching support
After the survey: corrective action and monitoring plans, with deficiency clarification, correction coaching and adverse decision support
Additional accreditation consulting: mentoring program, new construction surveys, workplace violence prevention, emergency preparedness
At Vizient, we provided services and resources that help you stay on top of the constant changes coming from healthcare accreditation organizations.
- Access to trusted advisers including nurses, physicians and certified health care facility management professionals with years of experience
- Timely accreditation and regulatory information in the form of resources, tools and communications to attain success the first time around
- Opportunity to network with other members as well as content experts to tackle problematic compliance issues
Vizient accreditation education and resources
Our education programs provide access to experts and tools for accreditation professionals and operational managers of academic medical centers, community hospitals and ambulatory care facilities. Our programs focus on Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services (CMS) Conditions of Participation and highlight requirements unique to certain voluntary accrediting organizations. In addition, programs are approved for continuing education credit.
Related newsroom resources
- Leadership Rounding: Shifting to a Tracer Approach for Regulatory Compliance
- Preparing for an Offsite Accreditation Survey: Strategies for Success
- Adult Fall Prevention: Does Your Program Include an Injury Risk Assessment?
- The Importance of Childhood Vaccinations During COVID-19
- Refocusing on Accreditation Compliance After the Pandemic
- Sleep Center Surveys and Accreditation: Is Your Center Ready?
Become survey ready
Partner with Vizient to become survey ready. Vizient accreditation consultants provide clarification and interpretation of regulations and help organizations identify gaps and focus on the most pertinent areas needed to be compliant. Hear more from Adrian M. Moran, Vice President, Medical Affairs, Associate Chief Medical Officer, Maine Medical Center.
Get The Framework for High Reliability Healthcare
Created in partnership by Safe & Reliable Healthcare and Vizient, The Framework for High Reliability Healthcare represents the next step in guiding organizations on their high reliability journeys, giving teams the skills, behaviors, and activities to bring high reliability to life.
Regulatory preparedness is the foundation of delivering safe and effective care
Temple University Health System realized a 33% reduction in compliance findings during their most recent Joint Commission survey. Angelo Venditti, Executive Vice President, Chief Nurse Executive and Chief Patient Experience Officer, attributes much of their success to their Vizient partnership.
Connect with us to learn more about accreditation services.