Delivering variety, quality and value for pediatric caregivers
Members may also receive improved financial returns through our private-label products, unique purchasing programs and special saving opportunities such as Impact Standardization, Novaplus® and National Group Buys.
In addition to the GPO industry’s largest national pediatric contract portfolio, the Pediatric Program includes products that deliver additional cost savings.
Pediatric Program categoriesOur portfolio offers pediatric medical supplies and equipment across 37 categories .
- Advanced wound care
- Airway clearance
- Anesthesia machines
- Baby care products
- Bariatric and therapeutic beds and support surfaces - purchase
- Bariatric and therapeutic beds and support surfaces - rental
- Casting and splinting
- Digestive enzyme cartridges
- Endoscopy equipment and accessories
- Exam room equipment
- Facial protection
- General radiography and fluoroscopy
- Hot and cold packs
- Infant care equipment and phototherapy
- Infant diapers
- Infant formula
- Medical nutritionals
- Neonatal specialty products
- Nuclear medicine equipment
- Ob specialty products
- Orthopedic pediatric products
- OR lights, columns and booms
- Ostomy products
- Patient monitoring
- Phlebotomy tourniquets
- Pneumatic compression devices
- Rehabilitation products
- Softgoods and sports bracing
- Suction canister systems and accessories
- Temperature monitoring probes
- Ultrasound equipment
- Vascular access products
- Vascular imaging systems
Related programs for pediatric medical supplies
Novaplus® delivers the best value and quality on the most frequently purchased products and services. Learn more about our portfolio.
Available in more than 45 major categories, Vizient group buys achieve significant savings for members on major equipment purchases.
Our committed programs improve procurement processes on commonly purchased products and financially reward standardization efforts.
Learn more about the Vizient Pediatric Program.