Supporting clinician resilience and engagement is a business imperative
Your system’s culture and values are represented to the community through your clinicians – they are the foundation to safe and cost-effective care delivery. Yet, clinicians often fail to achieve their full potential, in part because these critical care team members are rarely integrated and engaged in an intentional and strategic manner. Aligning your culture and shared goals across a complex organization is essential for growth.
We knew we lacked in strategic onboarding and wanted to get clinicians engaged and involved in the organization….we knew we had work to do, and the Vizient program came up at the perfect time – it was the program we wanted.
A best-in-class solution
Vizient® has been working with members for years to understand the needs of both clinicians and organizations. Our program is designed to create a consistent, evidence-based experience that will drive retention, strategic alignment, engagement, safety and well-being.
What makes our program unique?
- Customized support from an advisor during implementation and on an ongoing basis
- Comprehensive curriculum that aligns with accreditation standards and blends national content from our experts with organization-specific content delivered by your system leaders
- Best-in-class program with curriculum tailored to your unique needs and strategic goals
- Flexible structure and expert support to accommodate a virtual format as needed – or adapt to geographic spread within a system
- Mentor and facilitator training, delivered by Vizient, develops leadership skills within your clinical workforce
- Multiple opportunities for your staff to network and learn from peer health care leaders nationwide
- Continuous improvement driven by outcomes evaluation and benchmarking
The power of engagement
Clinician engagement maximizes impact from day one. See how Yale New Haven Health utilized the Physician and Advanced Practice Providers onboarding program to reach a new level of engagement.
Additional solutions to support your clinical workforce
Vizient/AACN Nurse Residency Program
This yearlong, highly customizable program helps new nurses make a smooth transition from academia to clinical practice.
Clinical Team Insights
A web-based Community group and analytic solution designed to help health care organizations assess organizational culture, structure and processes for the entire provider team.
Clinical Workforce Conference 2023 recap
Watch the sessions from this year covering clinical workforce challenges and how organizations are preserving with innovative approaches. Conversations focused on issues affecting clinicians, shared leading practices and discussions on the path forward for clinical teams to adapt and thrive as the new normal continues to evolve.
Connect with us to learn more about the Physician and Advanced Practice Provider Onboarding Program.