Our COVID-19 member resources provide the latest clinical, surgical and pharmacy supply updates, including information from the Vizient Disaster Response team, suppliers, regulatory agencies and industry organizations.
Insights and resources for
COVID-19 vaccine development
As COVID-19 vaccine candidates continue to be developed, Vizient® pharmacy and sourcing experts have the latest supplier, distribution and clinical information. The resources are based on industry knowledge, supplier relationships and government communication.
Aligned expertise builds foundational trust to weather disruptions
INTEGRIS Health was able to effectively pivot to meet demands as the COVID-19 outbreak worsened thanks to the foundational work put in place by Micah Parker, vice president of supply chain, and Vizient experts.
- Advancing Team Culture:Workforce Effectiveness During COVID-19 and Beyond
- Clinical workforce well-being playbook: Leading through the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
- Pharmacy Field Hospital Toolkit
- Pharmacy Practice Considerations
- COVID-19 Guidance for Converting ASCs to Hospitals
- Guidance for Resumption and Management of Electively Scheduled Surgery and Procedures in the COVID-19 Era
Vizient has published clinical resources to provide information and increase public health awareness about COVID-19. Current information is disseminated from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Vizient Clinical Resource Guide: COVID-19
- Vizient Clinical Resource Guide: Face masks and filtering facepiece respirators
- Vizient Clinical Resource Guide: Personal Protective Equipment EUA Updates
- Vizient Clinical Resource Guide: Guide to isolation and surgical gown selection
- Vizient Clinical Resource Guide: Nonwoven Fabric PPE Guide
- Vizient Clinical Resource Guide: Hand sanitizers FDA recall
Learn about the Novaplus Enhanced Supply Program to improve supply resiliency.