Bringing expertise to transform your supply chain operations
The health care environment of the future is not only demanding that supply chain leaders drive down costs and improve operational performance, but also challenging them to improve collaboration with clinicians and integrate clinical outcomes into their strategic operational plans.
Vizient Supply Chain Operations consultants are on the front lines in the effort to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and financial performance of our members’ supply chain operations.
Driving Practice Change Through Clinical Collaboration
On June 19, Indiana University Health will discuss their experience implementing clinical councils inclusive of supply chain. These councils capitalize on opportunities related to supply chain and pharmaceuticals and, most importantly, monitor and affect utilization while addressing unwarranted variation in care.Register now
Our team of experts can guide you through the entire process of transforming your supply chain operations, from assessment to implementation. Result: lower supply costs, effective clinical-supply integration, and sustainable operational efficiencies. Our subject matter experts have extensive backgrounds in supply chain operations and materials management. Many are Certified Materials and Resource Professionals (CMRP) and carry certifications in lean operations, Six Sigma Black and Green belts, and other specialized credentials.
By transforming supply chain operations into a vital, collaborative and strategic function you will not only help control escalating costs but also boost efficiency and optimize operational, financial and clinical outcomes across the supply chain continuum.
It takes a comprehensive approach to realize the full benefit of your supply chain operations. As you embark on your journey towards leading-practice supply chain operations, look to Vizient as your strategic partner.
Vizient offers unique benefits to our members
- Subject matter experts with in-depth understanding of leading practices throughout the health care industry. Our consultants have worked everywhere from the receiving dock to the executive offices of more than 400 hospitals over the last 10 years
- Implementation assistance to sustain long-term success. We combine process improvement, lean methodologies and the strength of technology enablers to ensure success. We back our recommendations with unparalleled on-site implementation support
- Unequaled, client-driven benchmarks and a track record of delivering rapid, sustainable savings— plus improved processes and knowledge transfer
- A relationship that lasts long after the engagement ends. As a Vizient member, not only do you have access to our expertise during and after your project, you can contact your consultant for advice at any time, even without a formal engagement
Vizient offers the following services to help optimize your operations
- Supply chain operations assessments
- Supply chain operations transformation
- Contract management and price optimization
- Merger and acquisition support
- MMIS optimization
- Inventory optimization
- Warehouse and distribution logistics optimization
- Interim leadership and key supply chain roles
Connect with us to learn how we can help drive your health care improvement opportunities.