The Vizient® University Health System Consortium is the largest and most comprehensive network of academic medical centers (AMCs) in the U.S. The Vizient Consortium exists to advance the success and ongoing transformation of member organizations through discovery, knowledge sharing, learning, collaboration and innovation with trusted peers and other industry leaders. A board of managers provides advice and guidance regarding the needs of AMCs to Vizient and its board of directors and management team.
Vizient Consortium benefits
- Industry-leading peer networking with like-minded AMCs to share knowledge and ideas and collaborate on initiatives that advance health care practices and achieve measurable results
- Participation in highly valued peer networks, Listservs and events, including national Vizient conferences
- Members-only web portal access and online tools that provide a clearinghouse of information and value-added resources
- Access to the Vizient Funds Flow Initiative, which provides analytics and benchmarking on, as well as insights into, the funding of an AMC's tripartite mission, which averages more than $110 million per member
- Member CEO participation on the Vizient Consortium CEO Executive Board
- Access to strategic and economic research through the Vizient Research Institute
- Access to Sg2 Network Insights, focused on Sg2 Intelligence research content and industry forecasts
- In-network exclusive accreditation and educational programs, many with continuing education credits
- Advocacy efforts on national policy issues that impact member organizations
For more information about Vizient University Health System Consortium, contact Barbara Anason, senior vice president, AMC networks and strategy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 775-4107.
Connect with us to learn more about how we can improve together.