As a pharmacy leader, you are faced with multiple competing priorities. You must effectively manage pharmacy costs while also optimizing quality of care, leveraging data with clinical evidence to drive decisions, and implementing utilization improvement strategies. The Vizient Pharmacy Network Program offers solutions to meet the dynamic needs of pharmacy leaders.
The program enables member to:
- Collaborate in a safe, trusted environment that drives improved performance
- Engage in monthly peer-to-peer, real-time communication with like-minded pharmacy leaders
- Utilize robust data analytics, summary dashboard and reports for opportunity identification and decision-making
- Access Vizient executive pharmacy and peer resources to help you stay on the forefront of key trends in the industry
Multi-network aggregation strategy
The Vizient Pharmacy Network Program has developed a multi-network strategy by aggregating two or more networks that use high spend and commitment for enhanced pricing. Historically, 50 percent of the savings members realize from the Pharmacy Network Program result from multi-network contracts.
Advantages of multi-network aggregation:
- Achieve value through standardization and committed contracts
- Influence supplier relationships and participate in enhanced supplier value-adds
- Position your organization’s future pharmacy practice in a positive direction
The Pharmacy Network Program consists of 17 networks across the U.S.
East Coast Purchasing Coalition (profile)