Vizient® brings together quality and performance leaders to collaborate on focused problem solving designed to pinpoint performance improvement initiatives. We offer these health care collaboratives as opportunities to network with like-minded members and collaborate with subject matter experts to work on common issues vital to our nation's health care reform. We offer collaborative projects, webinars and completed web resources that combine expert-led research and insights to help you realize top-tier performance in quality, growth strategy, care delivery excellence and expense management.
- Working with peers to solve important issues
- Focusing on a variety of domains from efficiency to patient safety
- Accessing resources to help your organization improve
How can our collaboratives help you?
Outcomes data demonstrate that organizations participating in health care collaboratives have better results and reduce patient harm at a greater rate than nonparticipants. Experiences of participating members include:
- A reduction in patient harm and readmissions, extending to lives saved
- Increased revenue by eliminating potential value-based purchasing penalties imposed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
From networking with peers and learning from work they’ve already completed to accessing resources from other projects within the program, the Vizient Performance Improvement Collaboratives and Benchmarking Studies program is sure to accelerate improvement at your organization.
Lehigh Valley Health System improves mortality index
Connect with Vizient to help you solve health care’s biggest challenges