As COVID-19 vaccine candidates continue to be developed, Vizient® pharmacy and sourcing experts have the latest supplier, distribution and clinical information. The resources are based on industry knowledge, supplier relationships and government communication.
This information is updated on an ongoing basis to ensure the most current and accurate information is shared with our Vizient members and with the public.
Resources and useful links
- Moderna Announces Longer Shelf Life for its COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate at Refrigerated Temperatures
- COVID-19 vaccine assessment checklist
- CDC: COVID-19 Vaccination Program Interim Playbook
- HHS: Strategy for distributing a COVID vaccine
- OSHA: Safe handling and storage of dry ice
- Vizient COVID-19 resources and updates
- The New York Times: Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker
- AMA announces vaccine-specific CPT codes for coronavirus immunizations
Vizient in the news
- ABC News: Vaccine Watch 11/11/20
- AlterNet Oct. 13, 2020: States receiving 'little federal assistance' as they scramble to solve glaring problem with COVID vaccine
- Roll Call Oct. 13, 2020: Deep freezers and dry ice for Pfizer vaccine may face shortages
- The Atlantic Sept 28, 2020: Vaccine Chaos is Looming
- The Wall Street Journal Aug 13, 2020: Beset by Coronavirus, Health Authorities Brace for Flu Season
Vizient member resources
Our member resources provide the latest clinical, surgical and pharmacy supply updates, including information from the Vizient Disaster Response team, suppliers, regulatory agencies and industry organizations.
Connect with us to learn how we can help you achieve your health care improvement goals.