Purchased Services module
Welcome to an expanded view of purchased services analytics. Our new purchased services module within Vizient Savings Actualyzer™ can help you identify purchased services benchmarking opportunities, quickly implement contracts and easily track your results over time.
The expanded capabilities enable you to:
- View purchased services spend across categories, facilities and cost centers
- Use purchased services spend data and insights to quickly identify savings and standardization opportunities
- Apply comparative performance data by total spend, category and market segment
Expand your view – and your savings
Purchased services spend accounts for up to 24 percent of a hospital’s annual budget, making it a critical cost savings target. However, researching, benchmarking, implementing and tracking these purchased services contracts has proved challenging — until now.
Helping you save time and make better purchasing decisions
Our new purchased services analytics module expands the capabilities within Vizient Savings Actualyzer — revealing new data that you can apply to reduce purchased services costs on every level. Put purchased services benchmarking to work for your organization and experience unprecedented results.
Use the power of this new module to:
- Identify purchased services cost savings and standardization opportunities
- Take action by linking opportunities to existing Vizient contracts
- Track the results of purchased services contracts over time
- Use the established tools all within the flexible framework of Vizient Savings Actualyzer
Register now for an upcoming training session
Download the whitepaper
Health care organizations know that significant potential savings hide in the largely uncharted waters of their purchased services spend. However, the decentralized and unmonitored nature of purchased services analytics makes this a challenging area to tackle. Diagnose where your organization might be today when it comes to identifying and acting on purchased services savings opportunities.