Empowered by information
Improving clinical alignment while reducing costs for clinical preference items requires collaborative discussions between supply chain leaders, clinicians and strategic supply partners. The Vizient® integrated clinical preference solution combines category expertise, data insights and technology to foster more productive conversations and improve clinical supply chain performance for long-term stability.
See how data and new technology can improve outcomes and margins
The latest edition of the Vizient Medical Device Tech Watch covers a range of surgical and operational topics impacting the cardiovascular and orthopedic service lines. Our experts review the growing use of orthobiologics, cover insights on how Mayo Clinic sustains a clinically aligned supply chain, examine how data can improve implantable device programs and more.Read the Tech Watch report
Success with innovative supply chain performance improvement
Our category experts guide members and suppliers through clinical and market intelligence, providing data insights and technology that improve performance. Don’t take our word for it, let our partners tell you their stories.
What makes the Vizient integrated clinical preference solution different?
- Tenured service line experts
- Integrated datasets
- Technology for unique medical device categories
- Long-term supply chain strategy and sustainable performance
- Proven track record with billions in documented savings
- National relationships with suppliers
Clinical and market insights
Vizient subject matter experts provide guidance, offering:
- Expertise in multiple categories including understanding of current market trends
- Experience in driving clinical alignment and supporting initiatives
- Strategy creation to support organizational goals
Value analysis engagement
The solution provides:
- Access to an automated, crowdsourced cross-reference database
- An assigned clinical delegate within the organization to score product options
- Workplan execution to achieve specific value
Speed to value
Take advantage of features including:
- Preestablished terms and conditions
- An automated request for proposal process, beginning to end
- Scenario modeling to determine best value
- Impact planning — what it will take to implement along with implementation support
The solution offers ongoing benefits, such as:
- Utilization optimization, variation reduction
- Continuous management of agreements
- Price monitoring
- Rebate monitoring
Expert insight to inform your technology strategy
This edition of the Vizient Tech Watch covers policy and technology changes impacting the cardiovascular and orthopedic service lines and provides expert insight into topics such as the growth of telehealth and virtual care services, changes in inpatient and outpatient procedures and more.
Connect with us to learn more about the Vizient integrated clinical preference solution.