Hospitals are faced with monumental pressures to reduce costs while improving patient care. Vizient® offers a comprehensive program of virtual contracting solutions to assist members in managing their payer agreements and maximizing reimbursement opportunities for their health system.
Managed care contracts are one of the most important drivers of financial reimbursement and profitability for your organization. Vizient offers managed care contracting solutions from contract review to contract negotiations for the best possible terms and rates.
Virtual contracting services
- Strategy development
- Managed care contract review
- Contract binder
- Payer negotiations
- Contract matrix
- Payer scorecards
Our innovative program offers both one-year and multiyear agreements to meet your needs. The all-inclusive pricing is based on the complexity and volume of your payer contracts.
The Vizient managed care team includes former leadership from regional and national managed care plans, hospital systems and third-party administrators. Team members bring more than 20 years of experience in hospital, physician and ancillary managed care contracting, ensuring that your agreements include the latest language and rate strategies to improve the contract yield.
The Vizient managed care team's range of experience
- Extensive managed care contracting for all sized hospitals, physician groups and ancillary providers
- Physician contracting for large physician practices
- Hospital, physician and ancillary contracting for multiple national payers
- Hospital and physician incentive and value-based contracting
- Extensive Medicare Advantage and commercial Medicaid payer experience
Connect with us to learn how we can help drive your health care improvement opportunities.