Benefits of networks that foster learning
- Connect with key learnings from members across the nation
- Explore topics and issues of shared strategic interest through roundtables, events and programs
- Access ideas, content and approaches driven by strategic research, data, insights and advisers
Learn networks examples
Our networks are member-directed and help members create, innovate and drive change in their organizations.
CEO executive boards
Through collaboration, members of our CEO executive boards gain exclusive access to leading performance improvement practices, opportunities for knowledge exchange and strategies to prepare for the future of health care.
Peer networks are learn networks with options for local, cross-geography and virtual participation. Below is a sample of our peer networks, which we organize by geographic proximity, job function or shared topics of interest:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Quality Officers
- Medical Leaders
- Senior Operations Officers
- Human Resources Executives
- Network for Community-based Independents
Connect with us to see how we can learn together.