- Accreditation Professional Orientation and Certification Program (Accreditation education)
- Cybersecurity: Who's Protecting Your Patient's Digital Information (Supply Chain Leadership Series)
- The Changing Role of the Manager in Improvement (Patient Safety Organization)
- Leading Care into the Future through Digital Solution Innovation (Medical Leadership Series)
- Payer Strategies Conference (Payer Strategies Network)
- Learn more about themes for improvement in health care
Health care organizations continue to consolidate, creating large, integrated systems. Because this growth can be difficult to navigate, many leaders have had to intensify their efforts to improve operational efficiency and ensure the delivery of high-value patient care. Leaders must also ensure consistency throughout the system to reduce duplication of efforts and streamline processes.
In addition, hospital capacity continues to be a challenge for many organizations. It is imperative that organizations address capacity from a system perspective — whether it is a “micro” system with only one health care organization or a large system with multiple organizations and environments.
Achieving clinical-supply integration
When it comes to operations in health care, many organizations have similar goals: lower costs, deliver a high quality of service that improves patient care, and achieve results that benefit the financial well-being of the organization as well as the patient.
Collaborating to lead and manage systems
Together with your peers, you can achieve performance improvement faster, leading to a greater return on your time, the development of best practices, and insights that can only be gained through collaboration.
Our Vizient Member Networks and Performance Management programs enable our members to lead and manage systems through offerings designed by experts.
Other Vizient solutions to help you achieve your goals
Experts at Sg2 empowers leaders with research, analytics and custom solutions.
Address your challenges through clinician engagement and actionable data.
Strengthen your operational, clinical and financial performance with an effective strategy.
Find solutions for your improvement goals through Vizient