Benefits of networks that facilitate improvement:
- Share and learn best practices across critical areas such as supply chain, clinical and operational
- Elevate performance in quality, safety, cost effectiveness and patient care
- Benchmark your organization to determine areas for improvement
Improve network examples
We bring together quality and performance leaders to collaborate on focused problem-solving designed to systematically pinpoint opportunities and empower action around the most critical aspects of health care performance.
Our members join forces to improve patient care, hospital outcomes and cost savings. Participating members consistently achieve performance improvements surpassing the results of nonparticipating organizations.
Examples of improve network focus areas
- Coordinating care and patient flow to understand inpatient transactions, admissions data and ambulatory care
- Improving the patient experience by examining Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS), Clinician and Group-CAHPS, and palliative and hospice care data
- Improving patient survival through greater intelligence about sepsis mortality, mortality review and patient population survival data
- Managing cost and utilization by analyzing labor practices, supply utilization and medical utilization
- Preventing patient harm through analysis of data points including hospital-acquired infections, falls, and adverse drug events
- Reducing variation in care through a greater understanding of issues such as total joint replacements, cardiac procedures and other core measures
Connect with us to learn more about how we can improve together.