Wednesday, April 21, 2021
1:30 p.m. CT
A discussion between Vizient leaders Rick May, MD, senior principal, and Joe Tomaro, PhD, consulting director, on how to leverage a service line approach to improve clinical and financial outcomes for hip fracture care.
During the webinar, our speakers will:
- Explore recent trends in sites of care (shift to ASCs)
- Discuss the impact of hip fractures to the organization and society at large
- Review a typical continuum of care
- Share the top three opportunities to improve the standard of care
- Consider the importance of structure and physician leadership/engagement
This is a part of our monthly webinar series on using informaton foster conversations between supply chain leaders, clinicians and strategic supply partners. Learn more.