Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Join us in St. Louis for our Annual Accreditation Update meetings and connect with accreditation professionals across the country to review the regulatory revisions and news from 2019 and learn more about new requirements for 2020.
Participants will be able to participate in interactive sessions with subject matter experts and peers and discuss pertinent findings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and other accrediting organizations. Special sessions during the conference will focus on environment of care, emergency management continuity of operations planning (COOP), life safety challenges as well as the new and revised USP and anticoagulation medication requirements.
- Identify the various regulatory revisions communicated in 2019 as well as the expectations for 2020
- Outline the new and revised USP and anticoagulation medication requirements and strategies
- Demonstrate knowledge of the emergency management including Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP), environment of care and Life Safety challenging issues
- Describe the 2019 patient safety issues and mitigation strategies
Vizient Member Network participants are eligible for the following discounts. Contact Lisa Taylor to acquire the access code. Payment is due 28 days prior to the program.
- Early bird registration is $400 until Oct. 16
- Regular registration is $500 after Oct. 16
- Register three or more attendees for an additional discount (cannot be combined with early bird discount)
The registration fee for other Vizient members and the public is $750.