Wednesday, January 16, 2019
11:30 a.m. CT
Supply Chain Leadership Series
In sports and at University of Washington Medical Center, the huddle is an action of a team gathering together to strategize, motivate or celebrate. Also this helps resolve any immediate issues and cascades important information throughout the organization. The supply chain teams are an integral part of the daily huddle and their participation has become increasingly more critical as hospitals move toward just-in-time supply delivery from the central warehouse.
- Jessica Yanny-Moody, MS, BSN, RN, CNS, Associate Director of Patient Safety and Quality, University of Washington Medical Center
- Matthew Blashill, Assistant Director and Site Lead-Supply Chain Operations, University of Washington Medical Center
- Julie B. Duncan, MSN, CPHQ, Director, Center for Clinical Excellence, University of Washington Medical Center
- Molly Zmuda, MHA, Senior Director, Member Networks, Vizient
- Identify key components for successful implementation of a daily safety brief
- Describe how to use a supply chain analytics tool to accurately forecast the impact to clinical care areas against the timeline for replacement products
- Discuss methods employed by supply chain leaders for successful just-in-time problem solving
About the Supply Chain Leadership Series
The supply chain environment is continually evolving. To achieve excellence in supply chain management, supply chain leaders and hospital executives need access to education, tools and resources.
Vizient® is offering a Supply Chain Leadership continuing education webcast series, where you will hear industry experts and your peers discuss the latest supply chain management issues, trends and leading practices.