Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Join us this year for one of our Annual Accreditation Update meetings and connect with accreditation professionals across the country to review the regulatory revisions and news from 2018 and learn more about new requirements for 2019.
Participants will be able to participate in interactive sessions with subject matter experts and peers and discuss pertinent findings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and other accrediting organizations. Special sessions during the conference will focus on medical staff and life safety requirements.
- Explain the new accreditation revision requirements for emergency management/preparedness and environment of care strategies for implementation
- Describe the revised and problematic life safety requirements as well as strategies for successfully mitigating these issues
- Identify the various regulatory revisions communicated in 2018 as well as the expectations for 2019
- Outline the medication management requirements and challenging issues as well as strategies for successfully mitigating these issues
- Quote the most current ligature risk requirements and challenges
The registration fee is $250 per person for Vizient network members. And $500 for all other participants.