Wednesday, May 9, 2018
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. CT
Performance Management Series
Health care is becoming increasingly complex, with a greater focus on outcomes. As a result, the use of team-based care is more important than ever. Hospitals must learn how to optimize the use of advanced practice providers, who comprise a large percentage of these teams.
Join Vizient® for a webcast on May 9 to learn how Vanderbilt University Medical Center uses team-based care to drive more comprehensive, effective and safe care. Strategies that can optimize the use of advanced practice providers across the continuum will also be highlighted.
- Describe the evolution of the advanced practice provider in both the inpatient and ambulatory care settings
- Recognize the advanced practice professional’s perspective and insight into optimizing their skills across the continuum
- Enumerate leading practices for integrating and optimizing advanced practice providers in an effort to drive improvement
- Robert Dean, DO, MBA
Senior Vice President, Performance Management, Vizient
- Jayne Willingham, MSN, MBA
Vice President, Nursing Programs, Vizient
- Clifford Lee Parmley, MD, JD
Chief of Staff, Professor of Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- April N. Kapu, DNP, RN, ACNP-BC
Associate Nursing Officer, Director of Office of Advanced Practice, Vanderbilt University Medical Center