Thursday, December 14, 2017
11:30 a.m. Central
Performance Management Education Series
Telehealth is a disruptive innovation that can radically transform how health care is delivered today and well into the future. Join us for a webcast to learn from our technology guru, Joe Cummings, PhD, and Chris Pagano from Sg2 as they educate us on why telehealth is important and what technologies are available.
In this webinar, we will:
- Brief Telehealth overview, covering components, issues and implementation
- Discuss new developments in the legislative, regulatory and reimbursement of telehealth
- Emphasize the growing role of telehealth in the overall health delivery environment
- Showcase a variety of available technologies
- Focus on the clinical evidence available today for tele-monitoring – patient outcomes and reducing cost
Joe Cummings, Ph.D.
Senior Associate, Technology Assessment Program
Chris Pagano, MBA
Consulting Director, Virtual Health, Sg2
Group Senior Vice President
Performance Management and National Network
For more information, please contact Carolyn Helfenstein at email@example.com.