Connected to Vizient's networks, members achieve something greater. Our connections help organizations do more than before: increasing learning, improving performance and delivering exponential impact.
- Learn networks provide opportunities for knowledge exchange through peer- and topic-based programs and communities.
- Improve networks drive outcomes-oriented collaboration to fuel performance improvement and quality results based on best practices.
- Build networks focus on organizational improvement through shared ownership, scale and efficiency.
Education and networking
Vizient connects senior leaders with their peers through a unique, safe platform to share key learnings, improve performance, build industry-leading solutions and exponentially increase impact.
Network meetings can take place online or in person. Members choose what topics to discuss and we facilitate the meetings and invite industry and subject matter experts. There are no fees to participate in our networks. Members simply pay any costs associated with traveling to any face-to-face meetings.
- Exchange knowledge with trusted colleagues through executive, topical and peer-based networks
- Share data, analytics and insights to support shared initiatives and education
- Collaborate on improvement initiatives that address specific needs
- Access outcome-oriented analytics and advisory services to sustain progress
- Build innovative new processes for more cost-effective delivery of exceptional care
Elevating performance excellence with collaboration
Imperatives for Quality (IQ) Program
Powered by our expert knowledge and resources, the IQ Program unleashes performance potential by pinpointing improvement opportunities by integrating quality, safety and cost-effectiveness data into unparalleled insights.
Imperatives for Quality focus areas
- Coordinated care and patient flow to understand inpatient transactions, admissions data and ambulatory care.
- Improving the patient experience by examining HCAHPS, CG-CAHPS, and palliative and hospice care data.
- Improving patient survival through greater intelligence about sepsis mortality, mortality review, and patient population survival data.
- Managing cost and utilization by analyzing labor practices, supply utilization and medical utilization.
- Preventing patient harm through analysis of data points including hospital-acquired infections, falls, and adverse drug events.
- Reducing variation in care through a greater understanding of issues such as total joint replacements, cardiac procedures and other core measures.
Excel in data and analytics together
Analyst Certificate Program
Information is vital in any health care system. But once you’ve captured the data, how do you translate those facts into helpful insights? And how do you transform that knowledge into real value for patients and your organization?
Vizient can help. Our Analyst Certificate Program (ACP) teaches you how to more effectively leverage data and analytics to improve health care services.
The ACP is a comprehensive eight-week program—an onsite “boot camp” followed by seven weekly webinars—that explores health care data and analytics so you can better support hospital and physician quality, supply chain, financial planning, safety, and operational activities.
We offer a variety of ways to learn and provide direct access to expert mentors and facilitators in crucial subject areas.
For more information or to apply for the next session of the ACP, contact us.
ACP boot camp and weekly webinars
- Kick off the session in Chicago for an intensive introduction, in-person interaction, customized training on Vizient data tools, and more.
- Work with your mentor to define your project scope and participate in weekly discussions to monitor your progress.
- Collaborate with other member organizations in an exclusive environment.
- To ensure a rich learning experience, class size is limited to 25 participants per program session.
- Participants are chosen by a selection committee after all applications have been submitted.
- Fee of $1,750 includes all program materials. Travel and hotel costs are excluded.