Prepare for your largest infrastructure changes
When you need to expand, renovate or simply make your facility more efficient, our industry experts help health care providers identify and apply strategies to meet shifting demand while reducing costs. We help evaluate efficient and reliable care design and capital equipment planning, and can support high utilization of the space.
With increasing mergers and consolidations in health care, facility renovation and expansion is increasingly necessary. Understanding the current needs and forecasting for market trends to ensure you align to future demand can be a challenge. Our industry experts help health care providers identify and apply strategies to meet demand shifts while reducing costs. We help evaluate efficient and reliable care design and capital equipment planning, and can support high space utilization.
When you are considering capital improvements, we can help develop facilities and operational standards to support existing, as well as future, operations while managing costs. With our guidance, members achieve an average of 5-10 percent savings across the design, construction and overall facility operations that include materials, equipment and maintenance repair and operations (MRO) services.
Our industry experts support a wide range of facilities, construction and capital initiatives, including:
- Construction project advisers
- Capital purchasing and process support
- Medical equipment planning and standardization
- Facilities, management and outsourcing
- Aggregation, standardization, vendor cost and process improvement
- design and planning
Vizient delivers significant value that includes:
- Leading active engagements in more than $12 billion of capital, construction, and MRO initiatives for Vizient members.
- Drove documented savings of $3 million for a member in the Southwest across over 15 categories including fire and life safety, elevator service, nurse call, fire alarm, roofing products, paint, ceiling tiles, patient beds, air filters, electrical and plumbing services.
- Saved a large Northeastern integrated delivery network 22 percent on furniture standardization in the competitive bid process.
- Delivered $1 million in capital savings for a long-term acute care hospital group for capital equipment spends.
- Identified equipment budget reductions of up to 15 percent on a large ground-up patient tower build in Chicago.
Our experienced team and proven process and methodologies provide support from simply making your space more efficient, through complex infrastructure planning and implementation.
Connect with us to learn how we can help drive your supply chain operations transformation.