- Create financial incentives to improve hospital margins
- Design and implement new care protocols
- Measure current and predicted Medicare reconciliation payments
As providers move to a risk-based model for managing target pricing, mandatory bundled payments are becoming the norm.
VizientTM offers the industry’s most complete set of bundled payment services. Our integrated technology and service solutions address care optimization, physician alignment, informed analytics, and program administration. We can deploy them comprehensively or customize a solution augmenting your existing acute and post-acute care programs.
- Physician alignment services that align physicians with care redesign and episode management for hospital margin improvement
- Care plan redesign and internal cost reduction programs that promote excellent patient outcomes and reduce non-value-added services from pre- to post-surgery
- Preferred post-acute care network development to implement optimal care plans for your patients
- Episode performance consulting which provides on-site deployment of clinical experts
- Informed analytics to measure and predict Medicare reconciliation payment and internal cost savings
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is planning more mandatory bundled payments and with the expansion into cardiac care, hospitals need to be proactively developing the right strategy and implementation plan. This webinar provides an overview on what organizations should do today to be ready to comply with CMS's proposed rule in the next 12 months.View the webinar
CMS's recent announcement reinforces its long-held belief that physician alignment is the lynchpin of delivering value-based care. Learn more from Vizient associate principal Kevin Lieb.
Current and proposed bundling programs have brought four major focus areas to our attention that hospitals should start thinking about now. Hear more from Vizient managing principal Jim Reilly.
Connect with us to learn how we can help drive your health care improvement opportunities.