Benefits of networks that foster learning
- Connect with key learnings from members across the nation
- Explore topics and issues of shared strategic interest through roundtables, events and programs
- Access ideas, content and approaches driven by strategic research, data, insights and advisers
Learn networks examples
Our networks are member-directed and help members create, innovate and drive change in their organizations.
CEO Executive Boards
Through collaboration, members of our CEO Executive Boards gain exclusive access to leading performance improvement practices, opportunities for knowledge exchange and strategies to prepare for the future of health care.
Peer networks are learn networks with options for local, cross-geography and virtual participation. Below is a sample of our peer networks, which we organize by discipline, shared topic and initiative, and network by segment:
- Nursing Executives
- Medical Executives
- Quality Executives
- Financial Executives
- Operations Executives
- Pharmacy Executives
- Supply Chain & Value Analysis Executives
- Human Resources Executives
Connect with us to see how we can learn together.